It is true that LG Nitro HD can be rooted! LG Nitro HD was launched by LG a few days ago. LG Nitro HD is a 4.5inch phone with a powerful 1.5Ghz processor accompanied by Android 2.3 and an 8MP camera. The process of rooting LG Nitro HD isn’t that tough. All what you need to do is to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Few of the steps and instructions which must be followed in the rooting process:
- Don’t loose patience
- Follow the tutorial very seriously and calmly
- Do not disconnect your phone
- Before rooting up your phone, backup all the data including contacts, messages, songs, etc. as it’s really important because there are always chances of miss-happening in the rooting process.
- The most important part is to enable USB debugging. Please do so by following this path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Make sure that your battery backup is at least 60% before rooting.
How To Root LG Nitro HD?
Step 1 – First of all you need to download the LG NITRO HD ROOTING PACKAGE.
Step 2 – Now match up all the files with the above screen shot. If you don’t find all of them, tell us or try re-downloading.
Step 3 – Now extract it and click the SuperOneClick icon from the extracted folder.
Step 4 – Now attach your phone with your computer using the USB cable which you got when you purchased LG Nitro HD.
Step 5 – Let the computer detect your phone, once it’s detected just click “Root” button from the top.
Step 6 – Wait till the process completes.
Step 7 – If you see the message “Phone has been successfully rooted” at the end of the scrolling text then everything has gone fine and you have rooted your LG Nitro HD successfully.
Whoa! Your phone is rooted! Congrats.
If you faced any problem while following this tutorial, do let me know. We will help you instantly.
Disclaimer: Rooting, Jailbreaking or customizing your device can be risky, and may end-up bricking your device! You can follow the instructions posted here at your own risk. Dreambloggers will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.