I know you all were seeking for third-party zip/unzip apps for your iOS device for combining multiple files in a single package. Seeking is over today. Winzip is here for iOS. As we all know, Winrar and Winzip both are most popular windows applications for compressing and decompressing files in a package. However, smartphones are nowhere left these days, almost each software which is available for PC is available for smartphone too.
Good News is here, WinZip has arrived in iTunes Store. Smile more, because the app is listed for ‘free’ in store. However, Android Market is already having lots of third-party zip applications for Android phones.
If you are using an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, then its time for you to grab this app quickly. Winzip allows you to open zip files easily and manipulate them. You can even make zip files with just few clicks and send them on the go.
What are the features of Winzip?
- Open any zip file with format .zip
- View Zip file attachments from webmail (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc)
- Zipped file types that can be previewed: .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .rtf, .pdf, .key, .numbers, .pages, .htm, .htm, .jsp, .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .png, .gif
- View zip files and multi-file attachments
- if your zip file is encrypted, you can open it using Winzip
- Copy the contents of zip files to clipboard.
Grab this app now from this link.