I think now its time to own a Mobile phone, don’t buy a simple phone, and why not try SmartPhone ;). Nowadays varieties of smartphones are available in the market, all the most popular mobile manufacturing companies like Nokia, Samsung, Motorola etc. is giving more pressure on the smartness o f the simple mobile phone, so that they can be called as SmartPhones.
Let me introduce you with a revolutionary smartphone i.e. LG Optimus, another flat, sleek smartphone unveiled by LG. This time, it’s the LG GT540 Optimus, available in wide range of colors. It is based on the Google’s Android Platform, and embedded with a collection of common and smartphone functions.
Features of LG Optimus GT540
Design, Look and Feel
- 3” Resistive touchscreen.
- Volume keys are found on the left side, whereas search key, microUSB port is hidden behind a plastic strip, and camera key is on the right side of the handset.
- 3.5mm audio jack is located at the top of the phone.
- Stylish 3 MegaPixel camera.
Unique & Exciting Features
- 3 homescreens and 1 extra screen for widgets.
- Entry-level version of Android 1.6.
- Socialized with pre-loaded widgets of Facebook and Twitter.
- Virtual dial pad and QWERTY keypad both in vertical and landscape mode.
- Media player supports DivX, XviD and MP3 formats. FM Radio with RDS, allows saving of 50 radio stations.
- YouTube app is preloaded for more fun and entertainment.
- Enjoy over 80,000+ apps available in the android market.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP.
- USB Port 2.0.
- Quad-Band GSM/EDGE, 3G, HSDPA and HSUPA.
Performance & Backup
- 4-days straight battery backup with full phone tinkering, calling, browsing, photo shooting, texting.
- Talktime up to 5hours and 30 minutes in 2G and 7hours and 20 minutes in 3G.
I am sure; like me, you are also impressed with the features of this phone. I think, I have changed your mind:).
Do share your views about this phone.