Blogging is an amazing job, but handling this job is little bit a tough task. As blogging is all about providing killer stuff to your readers, but without keeping ourselves updated it become impossible to manage a blog.
In my opinion blogger and its blog is a dynamic society, while practicing blogging you need to learn about the changing environment of the blogging industry. It can be best learned from the experienced bloggers. Twitter and Facebook plays a crucial role in keeping an individual updated and stay connected.
While following a small core of bloggers from the onset can be effective way to grow your Twitter presence. There are many prominent and interesting bloggers over the web that you can follow. I welcomes you to comment and suggest others that should be included in this list.
List of Bloggers – Their Blogs, Owners(Founders) and Twitter Accounts
- Pro Blogger – @problogger – Darren Rowse
- Think Traffic – @corbettbarr – Corbett Barr
- Tech Crunch – @arrington – Michael Arrington
- Shoe Money – @shoemoney – Jeremy Schoemaker
- Chris Pirillo – @chrispirillo – Chris Pirillo
- Zac Johnson – @zacjohnson – Zac Johnson
- John Chow – @johnchow – John Chow
- Copy Blogger – @copyblogger – Brian Clark
- Matt – @photomatt – Matt Mullenweg
- Mashable – @mashable – Pete Cashmore
- Gizmodo – @gizmodo – Peter Rojas
- Engadget – @engadget – Peter Rojas
- Digital Inspiration – @labnol – Amit Aggarwal
- Amit Bhawani – @amitbhawani – Amit Bhawani
- ShoutMeLoud – @denharsh – Harsh Aggarwal
- Shanker Bakshi – @shankerbakshi – Shanker Bakshi
- Famous Bloggers – @hishaman – Hesham Zebida
- Serradinho – @gfserradinho – George Serradinho
- DotSauce – @dotsauce – Mark Fulton
- HellBoundBloggers – @samsavy – Pradeep Kumar
- Kristarella – @kristrella – Kristen Symonds
While preparing the list, if I have missed any important blogger, Please feel free to add them via comments.