The generation of computer is left behind with the coming of Laptops/notebook, but now notebook are replaced with the Tablets. Tablets are of big screen size and are leashed with all the functionalities of a Computer. Samsung has already Introduced a Tablet known as Samsung Galaxy Tab. But this time I am talking about its next version of Tablet which supports 4G LTE.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G is the upgraded version of Previous Tablet. It comes with the support of Verizon Wireless with 4G LTE Enabled. This tablet runs on Google’s OS Android 2.2 Froyo. Its 7-Inches Capacitive LCD Screen give an amazing user experience.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE
- Android OS 2.2 Froyo
- 7-Inches Capacitive LCD Touchscreen
- Weighs 380 grams
- Supports 4G LTE Verizon Wireless
- Cortex A8 Hummingbird 1200 MHz Processor
- 3D Graphics Hardware Accelerator
- 5 MP Camera with LED Flash, AutoFoucs
- 1.3 MP Secondary Camera for Video Calling
- HD Video Recording of 30 fps, 780 x 480 pixels
- Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Internal Memory of 2GB and Expandable up to 32 GB
- With GPS and A-GPS Functionality
- Battery of 4000 mAh, It mean Long Battery Backup
- 3.5 mm Jack for Headphone Support.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE
- 4G Supported
- Large Screen Display 7-Inches
- Long Battery Backup
- Powerful Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Functionality
- Lightning Fast 1200 MHz Processor
Cons of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE
- Older Version of Android OS (In built)
- Small Internal Memory
- NO AMOLED Screen
The advantages and plus points of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE are more than the disadvantages, In my opinion you must go with this tablet. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with the price details. For more updates, Stay tuned with us.
Do let us your views about this tablet. We would love to hear from you
If you find any wrong or incomplete specifications, Please provide us the feedback. Our efforts are always to provide full and correct Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE specifications, there can always a possibility of admitting a mistake.