LG has progressed at a very fast pace within few years. All the latest and newborn technological features are available in LG mobile phones. LG introduces handset with a combination of performance, style and variety. LG Electronics CDMA mobile handsets took the largest share in the world CDMA market. Previously we have written about the LG Optimus Smartphone. Now I am introducing you with LG Axis, LG Axis is a CDMA mobile phone. It is also known as LG AS740.
LG Axis runs under Android v2.1 operating system with 600 MHz ARM 11 processor. It has 3.15 MP Camera with LED Flash , GPS connectivity with A-GPS, Supports a 3.2 inches TFT Touch screen display that has the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and supports 256k colors, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB connector, and contains options like Pre-Loaded Android Application.
Features & Specifications of LG Axis
- Operating System: Android v2.1(Eclair) OS
- Processor: 600 MHz ARM 11 processor, Qualcomm MSM7627 chipset
- Graphics Card: Adreno 200
- 3.2 inches TFT Touch screen display and supports 256k colors
- Slider with QWERTY keyboard
- 3.15 MP Camera with LED Flash
- Support VGA video recording
- Network: 2G CDMA & 3G CDMA
- Internal Memory:100 MB storage,256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- MicroSD Card Support up to 16 GB
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Support MicroUSB v2.0
- Music codec’s: MP3,еAAC+
- Support 3G up to 3.1 Mbps
- Support Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Support HTML, HTML Rendering with Dolphin
Pros & Cons of LG Axis
Pros of LG Axis
- Android v2.1(Eclair) OS Phone
- Support Wi-Fi & 3G
- QWERTY keyboard
- Accelerometer sensor
- Long battery life
Cons of LG Axis
- Do not support GPRS and EDGE
- Do not support FM Radio
LG Axis mobile priced about Rs. 8000 (approx).
Do let us know your views about this phone. We would love to hear from you.
If you find any wrong or incomplete specifications, Please provide us the feedback. Our efforts are always to provide full and correct LG Axis specifications, there can always a possibility of admitting a mistake.