Sony Ericsson is the second largest mobile phone manufacturer company. Everyone loves Sony Ericsson phones not because of its popularity but it gives us some finest handsets including Cyber Shot & Walkman phones. Today I am introducing you with Sony Ericson’s Walkman phone, Sony Ericsson Zylo. Sony Ericsson Zylo is a GSM slider phone targeted to the music lovers.
Sony Ericsson Zylo
Sony Ericsson Zylo is a 3G enabled handset which has numbers of entertainment features, making the device perfect for those who like mobile entertainment. Zylo also has one cool feature; you can play media audio files on background during a call. Zylo is a Slider phone with 2.6 inches TFT screen with 240 x 320pixels and support 256k Colors. It has 3.15 MP Camera, 4.0 walkman player, multiples of social networking application including Facebook, Twitter and support GPS, HTML browser, USB v2.0, GPRS and 3G.
Features & Specifications of Sony Ericsson Zylo
- 2.6 inches TFT display screen with 240 x 320 pixels and 256K colors
- 3.15 MP Camera with 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Support Video Recording VGA @ 24fps
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
- Support 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps,HSUPA, 2 Mbps
- Support USB v2.0
- Walkman 4.0 player
- Internal memory: 260 MB
- Support MicroSD cards, up to 16 GB
- Support Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (NetFront), RSS reader
- Support GPRS and EDGE
Pros & Cons of Sony Ericsson Zylo
Pros of Sony Ericsson Zylo
- Walkman 4.0 player
- Support 3G and GPRS
- You can play media audio files on background during a call
- Support Video calling
- Very good audio output quality
Cons of Sony Ericsson Zylo
- Do not support LED flash with camera
- Do not support Wi-Fi and GPS
- Image quality is not so good
- Low battery backup
The price of Sony Ericsson Zylo is about Rs. 8000 (Approx.)
Do let us know your views about this phone. We would love to hear from you.
If you find any wrong or incomplete specifications, Please provide us the feedback. Our efforts are always to provide full and correct Sony Ericsson Zylo specifications, there can always a possibility of admitting a mistake.