After the grand success of Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Samsung has introduced the new Upgraded version of the phone known to be as “Samsung Galaxy S I9100” or “Samsung Galaxy S II”. Recently we have written a Strong comparison between the Samsung Galaxy S & HTC Desire HD. Samsung Galaxy S 2 is not announced in India yet, but it is announced by Samsung in MWC 2011.
Samsung Galaxy S II or Samsung Galaxy S I9100
Samsung Galaxy S II is the successor phone of Samsung Galaxy S being added with some more powerful and attractive features. The looks of the phone is matching same with the previous phone. This time the phone is improved by addition of 8 MP Rear Camera & 2 MP Front Camera. It is having huge 4.3-Inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen.
Features & Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S I9100
- Super AMOLED Plus 4.3-Inches Capacitive Touchscreen
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- TouchWiz 4.0 UI
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
- Mali-400 MP GPU & Orion Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 16 GB/32 GB
- Expandable Memory supports upto 32 GB
- 8 MP Camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera of 2 MP
- HD Video Recording Support @ 1080p
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 3.0
- TV-out Capability
- FM Radio with RDS Support
- GPS & A-GPS Navigation Support
The price details of the phone are not announced yet. Soon the phone will be available in India.
Do let us know your views about this phone. We would love to hear from you.
If you find any wrong or incomplete specifications, Please provide us the feedback. Our efforts are always to provide full and correct Samsung Galaxy S II specifications, there can always a possibility of admitting a mistake.