Whenever we purchase a high-end smartphone or any costly handset, we get bunch of accessories and tools for getting the full juice out of the handset. One of the most common things which we get in the box is “CD/Disc”, but most of the time we ignore CDs offered to us for PC connectivity.
Currently in this article, I am talking about the HTC, whenever you will buy a HTC handset, you will get a CD and in that CD you will get amazing and powerful software named as “HTC Sync”. Here comes the an obvious question,
What is HTC Sync?
HTC Sync is software and its name contains the word “Sync” in it. It means “Synchronization”, HTC Sync is software which allows you to synchronize your outlook contacts, internet bookmarks, and personal data with your PC/Laptop.
Not only this much, HTC Sync allows you to install third-party Android apps on your Android based HTC smartphone. You can transfer music, photos, videos and other stuff from both the sides, I mean from your computer to phone and phone to computer.
What if you do not get HTC Sync with your HTC handset?
No need to panic, if you haven’t got HTC Sync with your handset, you can download it from the internet (official website of HTC). If am providing you with the link: Download HTC Sync from Here
How to install HTC Sync on your Laptop/PC?
- Download the HTC Sync from the link provided above and after clicking on the download link, you will be asked to save the downloaded file, save it according to your requirements.
- After the completion of the download, you will get an exe file, just open and follow the installation wizard. If you would like to make some changes into the settings of the software, just choose custom installation.
How to use HTC Sync?
It’s quite easy to install and use, after completing the above process
- Open the HTC Sync from desktop icon/ or from start menu.
- Connect your phone via USB cable.
- Choose HTC Sync when you are asked to choose the type of connection you want to make with PC.
- Wait for few seconds, until the HTC Sync install drivers for your phone.
- Enter the name of the phone on the Device Setup Screen and Click on “Save button”
- Now your device is ready for the synchronization and transfer process.
Note: We would like to recommend you to please shut down all the programs while you are running HTC Sync on your PC. If you are facing any problem while installing HTC Sync, do share with us. Happy to Help!