If you are the proud owner of Motorola Xoom Tablet, There is an exciting news for you, Android 3.1 Honeycomb firmware update is available for Indian Xoom Owners from today.
As we all know, new updates are always meant for better experience and more enhancements. same is for Xoom, it is bringing lots of new features for you. You can Upgrade your tablet over-the-air (OTA).
Either OTA (Over-the-air) will pop-up the update option or You can manually check for updates by visiting the settings>about tablet>system updates. After choosing system updates, You will be promoted to update your phone with latest firmware. The new Update is of 40MB in size.
What’s new in this update of Android 3.1 Honeycomb?
- Multitasking has been improved for providing instant visual access to large number of apps.
- Keyboard and mouse support will allow simultaneous input for devices over bluetooth.
- Home screen Widgets for Gmail, Calendar and Browser will be resizable.
- Now you will be able to attach PC joysticks and gamepads which are connectable over USB or Bluetooth.
- File manager and adobe flash player will come pre-loaded with this update.
- You will be able to transfer pictures directly from camera, so users can connect their cameras over USB and import their pictures to the Gallery with a single touch.
- A new Wi-Fi lock which will let you maintain high-performance speed.
If You are facing any problem while updating your Motorola Xoom Tablet, do share with us.